(ODESSA, TEXAS — February, 2017) — Rush-Overland Manufacturing announced the introduction of its new, patented Load Boosting System (LBS). The new system will allow all operators to maximize their payload by sliding the tank forward to take full advantage of front axle capacity.
“We are excited about the introduction of this revolutionary new technology,” said Jim Poer, Rush-Overland Manufacturing CEO. “The benefits of the new system will include increasing payload by as much as 50% by taking advantage of all axle capacities and eliminating over-weight tickets.”
Key features of the new system include the following:
- 3,150 – 3,600 Gallon ASME/DOT Code Vacuum Tank
- Hydraulically operated tank lift system
- Hydraulically operated full-opening rear door
- Multiple vacuum pump/blower options
- Optional hydraulically operated tank sliding “LBS” system
- Optional High Pressure Jetting System
- Optional on-board scale system allows for “no-guess” weight distribution
Rush-Overland Manufacturing, headquartered in Odessa, Texas, is the leader in providing the highest quality and safest fluid heating, pumping, and transportation equipment for the oil and gas industry. For more information please visit www.rushoverland.com.